Saftron 5-Step In Ground Pool Ladder 72" Tall x 24" Wide. Includes Matching Color Escutcheons.
* Maintenance-Free * 6 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
The P-324-L5 pool ladder has the standard “footprint” of most residential pool ladders in the US which makes it a suitable replacement ladder to install into existing anchor sockets that are spaced 19” and 20” apart (on-center) and 17” back from the pool wall face.
Three step rungs are suitable for most swimming pools, but elderly or handicapped persons who may experience difficulty in reaching up to the bottom step-rung (particularly if the ladder is installed with above-ground bases which raise the rungs by 4”) may be better off with a 4 or 5 step pool ladder instead.
As an alternative to the standard design, you might want to consider the "Elite" model P-421-L5 which is more attractive and curvy than the standard pool ladder, but it may not be a suitable replacement into existing Anchor Sockets. For commercial pools please see our commercial ladders.
Saftron Pool Ladders are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by pool chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt) and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that add strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing steel core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or water so the ladder is immune from rust or corrosion.
The hard-shell nonconductive composite ladder material meets applicable USA codes in all states without need for bonding (grounding), thus making it the pool ladder of choice for retrofit installations if only because the pool deck will not have to be dug-up to install grounding cables.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non-metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray, Graphite Gray & Black
- Pool Ladder is 72" High x 24" Wide.
- Width between post centers is 19.5" (Suitable for installation in existing anchor sockets that are 19" to 20" apart and 17" back from the pool wall face)
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height above the pool deck is 21" when installed directly into the deck or with anchor sockets and 25" when installed using surface-mount bases.
Pool ladders can be core-drilled & grouted permanently into the pool deck without additional hardware, or installed using anchor sockets for removable installations. A simpler and less costly installation option is also possible with Saftron's exclusive surface mount bases. Saftron's reusable alignment jig facilitates the alignment and installation of Anchor Sockets. Two bases or anchor sockets are required for each ladder. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).