EZ Anchor Sockets - (Groutless) to install standard 1.90" diameter pool rails and ladders WITHOUT GROUT.
* Non-Corroding * No Grout Required * Innovative Manufacturing *
EZ Anchor Sockets are the newest and most revolutionary design in today's pool market. They are the ONLY anchor socket that does NOT require grout to install them.
- Secure installation without grout. Tightening two screws simultaneously increases pressure against the contained rail (or ladder) and the 3" mounting hole walls. The result is a fast and secure installation without grout mess. (Faster, cleaner installations can save you hundreds of dollars in installation costs).
- Common hole center. Unlike traditional anchor sockets which are oblong, measuring to drill for the EZ Anchor Socket is easy, as the center of the anchor socket is also the center of the core-drilled hole. Less chance for error.
- Installs into a single 3" diameter hole - The smallest in the industry means less damage to your deck.
- Non-corroding body Made from durable composites that unlike metallic anchor sockets, will never rust, corrode, or "seize". They are suitable for installing any standard 1.90" diameter swimming pool ladder or rail when these need to be removable (i.e., for winterizing).
- Install faster than permanently grouting rails without Anchor Sockets. This makes them ideal for warm climate installations as well as areas where pools require removable rails and ladders for winterizing.
- Removable / Reusable. Unlike grouted Anchor Sockets, EZ Anchor Sockets can be removed and replaced time and again using only a screwdriver.
- Compatible with both steel & composite rails & ladders. EZ Anchor Sockets are suitable for use with any standard (9" OD) brand of ladder or rail. Twin 360o wedge-rings provide greater support than older single side-wedge anchor sockets, and a grounding terminal makes them suitable for use with traditional steel rails and ladders. (Grounding is not required when using them with Saftron or other brands of non-metallic ladders and rails).
Dimensions: 4.2" H x 3" W x 3" D.
Installation of rails and ladders with anchor sockets into existing decks requires core-drilling. This is more complicated than using surface mount bases, but the end result is a cleaner, more professional look. (Refer to the "Installation Instructions" section for detailed installation information).