Saftron 2-Step Elite Swimming Pool Ladder.43" Tall x 21" Wide. Includes Matching Color Escutcheons. Model P-421-LP2
* Maintenance-Free * 6 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
Note: Two-step pool ladders are not commonly used in most pools. They are typically used only in the shallow end of children's wading pools or some some models of in-ground spas, as they do not extend far enough into the pool to enable easy reach of the bottom rung from deep water. Review the measurements so you don't order a pool ladder that is unsuitable for your application. (You can see our 3-step Elite series of ladder ladder here:P-421-LP3)
Saftron's Elite Pool Ladder is a beautiful non-standard design which may notbe a suitable replacement if your existing anchor sockets were installed for a standard pool ladder. (Standard pool ladder posts install 17" back from the face of the pool wall. The Elite ladder's posts install 7.5" back from the pool wall face). If you need a standard footprint pool ladder with two step-rungs, see Model P-324-L2.
If the pool ladders you are looking for are for a new installation however, and the coping around your pool is compatible with the Elite pool ladder's footprint, it is by far the most beautiful pool ladder design on the market.
Saftron Pool Ladders are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by pool chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt) and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that add strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing steel core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or water so it is immune from rust or corrosion.
The hard-shell nonconductive material meets all applicable USA codes in all states without the need for bonding (grounding), thus making it the ladder of choice for retrofit applications if only because the pool deck will not have to be dug-up to install grounding cables.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the ladder.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray, Graphite Gray & Black
- Ladder is 43" High x 21" Wide.
- Width between post centers is 19.5" (Suitable for installation into existing anchor sockets that are between 19" and 20" apart and 7.5" (on-center) back from the pool wall face).
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed ladder height above the pool deck is 22" when installed directly into the deck or with Anchor Sockets and 26" high when installed using SB-3 surface-mount bases.
Pool ladders can be core-drilled & grouted permanently into the pool deck or installed using ANCH-1 Anchor Sockets for removable installations. A simpler and less costly alternative is also possible with Saftron's exclusive SB-3 surface mount bases. Saftron's reusable alignment jig (P-JIG-L) facilitates installation of Anchor Sockets. Two bases or anchor sockets are required for each pool ladder. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).