Saftron Two-Post / Three Bend Spa Rail Mod S-326. (Horizontal bar 19" above ground. Includes matching color escutcheons) - 42" H x 26" W ...
* Maintenance-Free * 5 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
Two-post rails like the S-326 are more rigid than single-post rails and suitable for use by adults who may need help to "pull" themselves up from within the Spa. The horizontal bar of the S-326 clears Spa side walls up 18" above the mounting surface when installed in-ground (or 22" when installed using SB-F surface-mounting bases).
If you need a lower rail than the 42" S-326 model for your Spa, Saftron's 30" P-326 Rail may be a more suitable alternative for you.
Saftron Spa Rails are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by spa chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt), and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that adds strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or water, so it will never rust o corrode.
The hard-shell nonconductive material meets applicable codes in all states without the need for bonding (grounding), thus making it ideal to install in any location without having to dig-up patio decks to install grounding cables.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray & Black
- Rail is 42" High x 26" Wide.
- Horizontal Bar clears 18" Spa Wall when installed in-ground or 22" wall when installed above-ground.
- Width between post centers is 8"
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height above the deck is 43" when installed directly into the deck or with Anchor Sockets and 47" high when installed using SB-F surface-mount bases.
The easiest and least costly way to install Spa Rails is to use Saftron's SB-F surface-mount bases (flanges). For a more permanent look, these rails can also be core-drilled & grouted permanently into pool deck or installed using ANCH-1 Anchor Sockets for removable installations.
Saftron's reusable alignment jig (P-JIG-RTD) can be used to facilitate installation of Anchor Sockets.
Unless you are grouting directly into the pool deck, either two bases or two anchor sockets will be required for each rail. (Refer to the installation_instructionson this site for more details).