|Instructions to install SUB series of Spa Rails to above-ground Spas:|
- Ready to use.
- Install with common household tools.
- Suitable for most above-ground Spas.
Tools & Materials Required:
- ONE SUB-48 or SUB-59 Spa Rail (included)
- ONE Powder-coated aluminum Slide-Under Spa support & SB-6 base assembly.
- EIGHT Stainless Steel Pan-Head Wood Screws
- Determine location of Spa Rail
- Lift side of (empty) spa.
- Slide flat aluminum base under spa until back of support is flush with wall.
- Lower spa onto support.
- OPTIONAL: If additional support is desired, attach 8 included wood screws to side of spa.
- Rails can be cleaned and polished using a soft rag and household Soft Scrub®.
DO NOT USE ABRASIVES OR COMMERCIAL SOLVENTS.