Saftron Model SUB-48 Single-Post Spa "Slide-Under-Spa" Rail with Lift & Turn Base for above-ground Spas. (18" Wide x 48" Tall. Horizontal bar clears 32" Spa Side)
* Maintenance-Free * 5 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
SUB-48 Spa Rail differs from the SF-48 and SSF-48 models in that it includes a bracket that slides under the SPA for easy installation without need to drill holes into the ground or SPA. The rail attaches to the bracket base and side for added rigidity. Includes Lift & Turn Base. To ensure compatibility with your model of SPA, make sure the SPA can be lifted when empty and that the weight of the water when the SPA is full, will pin the rail bracket against the ground. Optional screws are included to attach the base to the spa side-wall for even greater support.
Suitable for use with above-ground Spas up to 32" high
The "Lift & Turn" feature enables the user to rotate the rail 180 degrees with one hand for entry & egress and to facilitate covering and uncovering the Spa.
Saftron Spa Rails are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by spa chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt), and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that adds strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or water, so it will never rust or corrode.
The hard-shell nonconductive material meets applicable codes in all states without the need for bonding (grounding), thus making it ideal to install in any location without having to dig-up patio decks to install grounding cables.
- Optional Side-Mounting Hardware Included.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray, Graphite Gray & Black
- Rail is 48" High x 18" Wide.
- Horizontal Bar clears Spa Walls up to 32".
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height is 49" above the mounting surface
SPA Bracket slides under SPA when empty. Weight of full SPA holds rail assembly in place. No tools or hardware are needed, but optional side-attachment screws are included. Check with the manufacturer of your Spa before attaching screws to the side of your SPA. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).