Saftron CBL-336-5S Cross-Braced, Commercial Grade, Five-Step Swimming Pool Ladder.91" Tall x 36" Wide. Includes Matching Color Escutcheons.
Free Shipping to Commercial addresses only - Please note this is a truck-only freight item. If delivered to a residential address, there will be an additional shipping charge of $100.
* Maintenance-Free * 6 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
Saftron's new CBL Commercial Pool Ladder design now includes a Continuous Sch. 40 Stainless Steel Core and a sliding center post for maximum rigidity and strength.
The CBL Series complies with public and commercial pool regulations in all states (including California and Dade County Florida) and is ideally suited for Hotels, Gymnasiums, YMCAs and Water Parks (especially if equipped with Automatic Salt Chlorine Generators).
Saftron Pool Ladders are made of 1.9" OD x 1/4" thick wall hard-shell composites that are unaffected by pool chemicals (chlorine, acid, salt). The hard-shell nonconductive material meets all North American residential and commercial swimming pool codes without need for bonding (grounding), thus making it the pool ladder of choice for retrofit applications, as pool decks need not get damaged to install grounding wires.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the ladder.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray, Graphite Gray & Black
- Ladder is 91" High x 36" Wide.
- Width between post centers is 19.5" (Suitable for installation into existing anchor sockets that are between 19" and 20" apart and 29" (on-center) back from the pool wall face).
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height above the deck is 26" when installed directly into the deck or with Anchor Sockets and 30" high when installed using SB-3 surface-mount bases.
Ladders for commercial pools are usually either core-drilled & grouted permanently into pool deck or installed using ANCH-1 Anchor Sockets for removable installations. A simpler and less costly installation alternative (although not typical in public pool installations) is to use Saftron's surface mount bases (SB-3).
Saftron's reusable alignment jig (P-JIG-L) facilitates installation of Anchor Sockets.
Unless you are grouting directly into the pool deck, either two bases or two anchor sockets will be required for each ladder. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).