CORE DRILL & GROUT DIRECTLY INTO DECK
|CORE DRILL & GROUT DIRECTLY INTO DECK
|Recommended installation method for:
Tools & Materials Required:
1) Measure and mark installation location of railing posts.
IMPORTANT: WHEN INSTALLING LADDERS, THE HORIZONTAL DISTANCE FROM FACE OF POOL WALL TO MOUNTING POST MUST BE CORRECT TO ENSURE SECURE FIT. REFER TO DIMENSION DRAWINGS FOR YOUR MODEL OF RAIL OR LADDER ON THIS WEB SITE TO DETERMINE REQUIRED DISTANCE.
2) Drill 3” diameter x 4” deep core in concrete for each post location.
3) If escutcheons are being installed, slide them onto the posts at this time and secure them with tape away from base.
4) Fully insert rail or ladder into holes and make sure it is properly aligned and level. LADDER BUMPERS MUST REST SQUARELY AGAINST POOL WALL FACE.
5) Insert small wedges (i.e., wood) around top of opening to secure in place.
6) Fill hole half way with grout.Re-check for alignment then wait for grout to set.
7) Once grout has set, remove the wedges and finish filling the hole with grout.
8) Lower escutcheons to cover grout perimeter. DO NOT USE RAIL UNTIL GROUT HAS FULLY CURED.
9) Rails can be cleaned and polished using a soft rag and household Soft Scrub®. DO NOT USE ABRASIVES OR COMMERCIAL SOLVENTS.