Saftron SS-36 Single-Post Spa Support Rail with Lift & Turn Base for in-ground spas and partially submerged spas. (18" Wide x 36" Tall. Horizontal bar clears 22" Spa Side)
* Maintenance-Free * 6 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
This configuration is for both the Rail and the Lift & Turn Base.
The Single-Post SS-36 Spa Rail is suitable for use with semi-submerged in-ground Spas and for mounting to steps for above-ground Spas. The above-ground installation with the Lift & Turn Base provides 22" of clearance.
The "Lift & Turn" feature enables the user to rotate the rail 180 degrees with one hand for entry & egress or to facilitate covering the Spa.
(A smaller version of this rail that has 9" of clearance is Model SF-24LT. Taller "lift & turn" models include the SF-48 and SF-59 models.)
Saftron Spa Rails are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by spa chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt), and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that adds strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or water, so it will never rust or corrode.
The hard-shell nonconductive material meets applicable codes in all states without the need for bonding (grounding), thus making it ideal to install in any location without having to dig-up patio decks to install grounding cables.
- Mounting Hardware Included.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray, Graphite Gray, and Black
- Rail is 36" High x 18" Wide.
- Horizontal Bar clears Spa Walls up to 22".
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height is 37" above the mounting surface
Installation of the Lift & Turn Base is fast and simple with the included hardware. Only 3 holes need to be drilled at the mounting location. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).