Saftron Single-Post / Three Bend Spa Rail Mod SF-24 (Horizontal bar 5" above ground. Includes matching color escutcheon) - 24" H x 18" W ...
* Maintenance-Free * 5 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
This configuration is for the bare rail only.
The Single-Post SF-24 Spa Rail is suitable for use with in-ground Spas that have low sides. If installed in-ground, the horizontal bar allows up to 5" of clearance. Above-ground installations using the optional surface-mount base provides 9" of clearance.
A variation that also has 9" of clearance is the SF-24LT Rail and Base configuration which includes Saftron's "Lift & Turn" mechanism. (The SF-24LT enables the user to rotate the rail 180 degrees for entry & egress or to facilitate covering the Spa). Taller "lift & turn" models include the SS-36, SF-48 and SF-59 rails.
Saftron Spa Rails are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by spa chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt), and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that adds strength and rigidity. The reinforcing core is completely encapsulated so it will never rust or corrode.
The hard-shell nonconductive material meets applicable codes in all states without the need for bonding (grounding), thus making it ideal to install in any location without having to dig-up patio decks to install grounding cables.
- Matching Color Escutcheon Included.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the Spa Rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray & Black
- Rail is 24" High x 18" Wide.
- Horizontal Bar clears 5" Spa Wall when installed in-ground or 9" wall when installed above-ground.
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height above the deck is 20" when installed directly into the deck or with Anchor Sockets and 24" high when installed using SB-F surface-mount bases.
The easiest and least costly way to install Spa Rails is to use Saftron's SB-F surface-mount bases (flanges). For a more permanent look, these rails can also be core-drilled & grouted permanently into pool deck or installed using ANCH-1 Anchor Sockets for removable installations.
Unless you are grouting directly into the pool deck, either one base or one anchor sockets will be required for each rail. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).