Saftron SSF-48 Single-Post Spa Support Rail with Lift & Turn Base & Side Support for in-ground Spas and Partially Submerged Spas. (18" Wide x 48" Tall. Horizontal bar clears 34" Spa Side)
* Maintenance-Free * 6 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
This model is similar to the SF-48 but includes an added Spa-Side attachment for added support and rigidity. Includes the Lift & Turn Base, All Mounting Hardware and a side-attachment Slip-T for added support.
Suitable for use with above-ground Spas up to 34" high
The "Lift & Turn" feature enables the user to rotate the rail 180 degrees with one hand for entry & egress and to facilitate covering and uncovering the Spa.
Saftron Spa Rails are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by spa chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt), and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that adds strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or water, so it will never rust or corrode.
The hard-shell nonconductive material meets applicable codes in all states without the need for bonding (grounding), thus making it ideal to install in any location without having to dig-up patio decks to install grounding cables.
- Mounting Hardware Included.
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray, Graphite Gray, and Black
- Rail is 48" High x 18" Wide.
- Horizontal Bar clears Spa Walls up to 34".
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height is 49" above the mounting surface
Installation of the Lift & Turn Base to the ground mounting surface is fast and simple with the included hardware. Only 3 holes need to be drilled at the mounting location. The added "Slip-T" offers added support and attaches to the outer wall of the Spa by means of a 'Snaptoggle' blind fastener (included in the mounting hardware kit).
Note: Not all Spa side-walls are strong enough to support a rail, or have enough space behind the mounting location to install the Snaptoggle fastener. Be sure to check with the manufacturer of your Spa before attempting the installation. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).