Saftron 3-Step In Ground Pool Ladder. 53" Tall x 24" Wide. Includes Matching Color Escutcheons.
*** Our most popular pool ladder! ***
* Maintenance-Free * 5 Colors * Non-Corroding * Salt-Chlorinator Proof * Always cool to the touch * 5-Year Factory Warranty *
The P-324-L3 pool ladder has the standard “footprint” of most residential swimming pool ladders in the US. This makes it a suitable replacement as it will install into existing anchor sockets that are spaced between 19” and 20” apart (on-center) and 17” back from the pool wall face.
Three-step rungs are suitable for most pools, but elderly or handicapped persons who may experience difficulty in reaching the bottom rung (particularly if the pool ladder is installed with above-ground bases which raise the rungs by 4”) may want to consider a 4 step or 5 step ladder instead.
As an alternative to the standard design, you might want to consider our "Elite" model P-421-L3 pool ladder which is more attractive, but probably not suitable as a replacement into previously installed Anchor Sockets. For commercial pools please see our commercial ladders.
Saftron Pool Ladders are made of 1/4" thick hard-shell composites that are unaffected by pool chemicals (chlorine, acid & salt) and reinforced internally by Schedule 40 Galvanized Steel that adds strength and rigidity. As the reinforcing steel core is completely encapsulated, it does not come into contact with air or chlorinated pool water so it is immune from rust or corrosion.
The hard-shell nonconductive composite ladder material meets applicable USA codes in all states without need for bonding (grounding), thus making it the pool ladder of choice for retrofit installations because the pool deck will not have to be dug-up to install grounding cables.
- Ladder color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat. (Unlike powder-coated steel rails, the finish will never chip or flake).
- Non-metallic composite material does not get hot in the sun.
- Immune to the corrosive effects of Salt Water Chlorinator Systems.
- Non-conductive ladder material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail.
- Maintenance-Free Material and Finish.
- Made in *U*S*A*
- 5 Year Non Pro-Rated Manufacturer Warranty.
Available Colors: White, Beige, Taupe, Gray & Black
- Pool Ladder measures 53" High x 24" Wide.
- Width between post centers is 19.5" (Suitable for installation in existing anchor sockets that are 19" to 20" apart and 17" back from the pool wall face)
- External diameter is the industry standard (1.9" OD)
- Installed height above the deck is 21" when installed directly into the deck or when installed into Anchor Sockets and 25" high when installed using surface-mount bases.
Pool ladders can be core-drilled & grouted permanently into pool deck or installed using Anchor Sockets for removable installations. A simpler and less costly installation option is also possible with Saftron's exclusive surface mount bases. Saftron's reusable alignment jig can be used to facilitate installation of Anchor Sockets. Two bases or anchor sockets are required for each ladder. (Refer to the installation_instructions on this site for more details).